Take steps to protect others
Be Carefull & Stay Safe
- Stay home if you’re sick – Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your mouth and nose – with a tissue when you cough or sneeze (throw used tissues in the trash) or use the inside of your elbow.
- Wear a facemask if you are sick – You should wear a facemask when you are around other people (e.g., sharing a room or vehicle) and before you enter a healthcare provider’s
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily – This includes phones, tables, light switches, doorknobs, countertops, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- Clean the dirty surfaces – Use detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
- Stay informed about the local COVID-19 situation – Get up-to-date information about local COVID-19 activity from public health officials.
- Dedicated, lined trash can – If possible, dedicate a lined trash can for the ill person. Use gloves when removing garbage bags, and handling & disposing of trash.
If you have mild symptoms, stay at home until you’ve recovered. You can relieve your symptoms if you:
- Rest and sleep
- Keep warm
- Drink plenty of liquids
- Use a room humidifier or take a hot shower to help ease a sore throat and cough
If you develop a fever, cough, and have difficulty breathing, promptly seek medical care. Call in advance and tell your health provider of any recent travel or recent contact with travelers.
Van Leeuwen Law Firm hopes you find the information presented on this blog useful. This blog is for general information and raise awareness of (2019-nCoV) only. All the information is based on WHO, NHS and CDC websites. Information on this blog is meant for COVID-19 awareness. If you have any doubt please verify from respective sites.