MR. B.A.S. VAN LEEUWEN (LL.M., ESQ), attorney at law, advises on management and operational issues including commercial leases, management contracts, management lease agreements, human resources management and tax issues. MR. VAN LEEUWEN (LL.M., ESQ) is also highly proficient in all issues related to the construction, renovation and delivery of hotel and restaurant buildings. MR. VAN LEEUWEN (LL.M., ESQ) offers advice on hospitality investments, sale and refinancing transactions and any other legal issues specific to the hotel and restaurant industries.
SERVING YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS:
VAN LEEUWEN LAW FIRM advises professionals in the hotel and restaurant industries.
Drawing on our hotel and restaurant industry expertise, VAN LEEUWEN LAW FIRM advises and represents small businesses, medium-sized enterprises and larger operators, both nationally and internationally. These include:
- Hotel and apart-hotel owners and operators
- Real estate and / or hospitality investment funds
- Private and public investors in the hospitality, tourist lodging and restaurant industries
VAN LEEUWEN LAW FIRM offers support in monitoring hotel or restaurant operations
VAN LEEUWEN LAW FIRM is highly experienced in all areas of hospitality, meaning our advice is based on hands-on industry knowledge. We offer practical assistance in the following areas:
- Drafting and negotiation of commercial leases, lease management contracts, franchise agreements
- Assistance in all commercial lease issues: renewal, rent revision, contract execution, eviction
- Drafting and negotiation of operational and commercial contracts, general conditions of sale
- Preparation of employment contracts, notices of dismissal, representation at industrial tribunals and before the social security contributions collection agency and tax authorities
VAN LEEUWEN LAW FIRM has wide-reaching experience in hospitality and restaurant litigation.
VAN LEEUWEN LAW FIRM frequently deal with the following issues:
- Commercial leases, lease-management contracts, hotel management contracts
- Construction works, renovation, building delivery and snagging and builders’ warranties
- Commercial relations with suppliers and service providers, breach of contract
- Claims handling (all types), relations with insurance companies, appeals for compensation
- Sales litigation
- Invoking liability guarantee