Administrative procedural law

If you disagree with a decision of a public body, you can often lodge an objection, for example if your licence application has been rejected or if someone else obtains a licence which is harmful to your interests. If you disagree with the decision in response to your objection, you can appeal to the courts in most cases. In most cases, you can also lodge an appeal against the court’s decision with the Administrative Jurisdiction Division of the Council of State, the Central Appeals Tribunal or the Trade and Industry Appeals Tribunal.

Previous Story

Civil and Administrative Litigation

Next Story

Administrative Enforcement

Latest from Administrative Law | Related Expertises

Governmental liability

MR. VAN LEEUWEN (LL.M., ESQ) acts on behalf of government/public authorities, public and private companies and