MR. B.A.S. (BAS) VAN LEEUWEN (LL.M., ESQ), attorney at law, advises and assists you in couple, marriage and prenuptial agreements issues. He also deals with issues related to patrimonial family law, including donations, successions. He intervenes in divorce and separation proceedings, child custody and visitation, alimony, but also international child relocation and abduction.
MR. B.A.S. (BAS) VAN LEEUWEN (LL.M., ESQ), attorney at law, assists you if you are a victim of domestic violence (physical Violence, sexual Assault, psychological Violence, harassment), before the preliminary relief judge, in order to obtain urgent protection measures, and before the criminal courts to obtain compensation.
MR. B.A.S. (BAS) VAN LEEUWEN (LL.M., ESQ), attorney at law, also deals with all the problems of parentage and adoption, child protection and legal protection for the Vulnerable.
AREAS OF FOCUS
• Maintenance, both child maintenance and spousal maintenance
• Parenting plan
• Divorce and division of community of property
• Matrimonial contract and divorce
• Division of pension after divorce
• Dissolution of cohabitation contract
• Termination of a registered partnership
• Judicial separation
• Child acknowledgement
• Child protection measures
• Mentorship, administration and guardianship
• Name changes
• Child custody and Care arrangements